Monday, March 14, 2011

Leather Strip - Gear Past 1982-2003

Let Me Say This Before I start, I've been friends with Claus for a year and a half and I ask him what he uses for synth sounds and he replied and now both Leather Strip and :Wumpscut: use more Software and Hardware Sometimes but let me say that I'm bummed I couldn't make the Kinetik Festival last year because I could've met Claus then but as the same thing happened to me this year, is that I don't have the money to get to the Festival or buy Tickets in advance for one or more days, anyways here is some of the synths and softsynths Leather Strip has used:

Hardware Synths and Samplers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Moog Prodigy
Moog Source
Kawai K-3M
Yamaha TG-77
Yamaha TG-500
Yamaha DX-7
Kurzweil K-2000
Korg MS-20
Oberheim Xpander
Oberheim Matrix-6


Software Synths and Samplers
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Korg Legacy Collection
VAZ Modular
DiscoDSP Discovery
Zerogcs Nostalgia VST
Steinberg Cubase
Image-Line FL Studio
Native Instruments Reaktor
Native Instruments Kontakt
Image-Line Sytrus
Arturia Prophet V
Arturia CS-80 V
Arturia Minimoog V
Arturia Moog Modular V
Arturia ARP 2600 V
Arturia Jupiter-8V

No comments: