Sunday, January 9, 2011

BOSS DR-880 Vocal Processor??












The Strangest thing came to me and I thought I'd share it because it really does make a difference, a little while back I was playing with my BOSS DR-880 and a guitar and a bass guitar going through the drum machine and then I thought why not try the vocals through it, so I took my 1/4'' microphone and pluged it into the machines instrument input and put distortion, chorus, delay and an amplifier and it was rocking that I could get that same sound from my Digitech Vocal 300 and it was cool because now I can just use the drum machine for a mic input for my synths and guitars plus vocals in a mix but I have the Drum Machine going through a Mixer to the Computer, I don't use amps no more for music because I use the DR-880.

No comments: