Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Posts For 2 Weeks

For the next two weeks I won't be uploading new sounds except friday morning
which is tomorrow morning but I'll post links to other places to get synth patches
and drum and synth samples, I'm doing this to sample, resample and program as
well as reprogram and recycle old to make new, ect, ect. I have some stuff lined up
for tomorrow morning, so stay tuned.

Here is a link to my own personal music myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/nocturnaliagothicmetal

There you can listen to some songs I've done but soon I'll be deleting all songs
to post new songs that reflect my skills as an artist and you can get the links
to most of the stuff posted on this blog but you'll get it late, because I hate
blogging on myspace for some reason.

Enjoy the Post's, Video's and Downloads here at Synthetic Illusion.
Joel.

No comments: